Avi Mallin, MSPAS, PA-C
Training and Education
- Avi Mallin completed his Masters of Science, Physician Assistant Studies at A.T. Still University, Mesa, Arizona.
- He also completed his Bachelor of Arts, Political Science/Sociology at University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona.
- Prior to joining Arizona pain Treatment Centers, Avi Mallin worked as a Certified Physician Assistant – Honor Health Medical Centers at Osborn, Shea & Thompson Peak in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Avi worked as a Physician Assistant at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and at Baywood Medical Center in Mesa, Arizona.
Memberships & Certifications
- Society for Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants (SEMPA) Fellow
- American Academy of Physician Assistants Associate
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Exp.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
What To Expect
Since 1997, our multi-disciplinary team has been helping our community and changing lives.
Schedule a Phone Consultation with our Doctor
During your complimentary phone consultation with our Doctor, you will receive a personal one-on-one conversation about the symptoms you are currently experiencing and discover how we can be the perfect fit for you.
Receive an appointment date and time
This appointment is the next step in discovering the new treatments and procedures that we successfully offer every day. Our diverse team brings to you the latest techniques and an array of options for treatment.
Begin your new life of Health and Healing
Our care is ‘backed’ by our entire team and we are now ready to take amazing care of you! From Non-Surgical Procedures and Non-Steroidal Injections to custom Muscle Work Treatments, we promise you won’t be disappointed.