Arash Ghaffari, M.D.
Board-Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Training and Education
- Dr. Ghaffari’s completed his Spine Pain Management Fellowship and Faculty Appointment – Clinical Instructor of Orthopaedic Surgery at USC Spine Center at Keck Medicine Of USC
- He completed his Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency from UCLA/VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
- He completed his Doctor of Medicine from Georgetown University School of Medicine.
- Dr. Ghaffari works for California Rehabilitation Institute as a private practice attending physician – acute inpatient rehabilitation.
- He also worked at Kaiser Permanente as a primary treating physician (PTP); Workers’ Compensation.
- He is fluent in Spanish.
- CDPH – Radiologic Health Branch Fluoroscopy Supervisor and Operator Permit, Pending
- NRCME – Department of Transportation Certified Medical Examiner, Active
- Basic Life Support, Active
What To Expect
Since 1997, our multi-disciplinary team has been helping our community and changing lives.
Schedule a Phone Consultation with our Doctor
During your complimentary phone consultation with our Doctor, you will receive a personal one-on-one conversation about the symptoms you are currently experiencing and discover how we can be the perfect fit for you.
Receive an appointment date and time
This appointment is the next step in discovering the new treatments and procedures that we successfully offer every day. Our diverse team brings to you the latest techniques and an array of options for treatment.
Begin your new life of Health and Healing
Our care is ‘backed’ by our entire team and we are now ready to take amazing care of you! From Non-Surgical Procedures and Non-Steroidal Injections to custom Muscle Work Treatments, we promise you won’t be disappointed.