Amelia Campbell, AGPCNP-BC
Training and Education
- Amelia Campbell completed her Master of Science in Nursing, Adult Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner from the University of Cincinnati in 2014.
- In 2011, she obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Grand Canyon University.
- Amelia completed an Associates of Science in Nursing from Rio Salado Community College in 2008.
- Amelia joined Arizona Pain Treatment Centers as a Nurse Practitioner in March of 2021 and focuses on intervention pain.
- She has practiced as Nurse Practitioner at Advanced Pain Management and also as an Assistant Nurse Manager/Registered Nurse at Carl T. Hayden Veterans Administration Medical Center.
- Amelia completed her NP Clinical rotations at the VAMC in primary care and hematology/oncology services.
- ACLS certified; ANCC Board Certified AGPCNP
What To Expect
Since 1997, our multi-disciplinary team has been helping our community and changing lives.
Schedule a Phone Consultation with our Doctor
During your complimentary phone consultation with our Doctor, you will receive a personal one-on-one conversation about the symptoms you are currently experiencing and discover how we can be the perfect fit for you.
Receive an appointment date and time
This appointment is the next step in discovering the new treatments and procedures that we successfully offer every day. Our diverse team brings to you the latest techniques and an array of options for treatment.
Begin your new life of Health and Healing
Our care is ‘backed’ by our entire team and we are now ready to take amazing care of you! From Non-Surgical Procedures and Non-Steroidal Injections to custom Muscle Work Treatments, we promise you won’t be disappointed.